Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Multiple awards

Started by X-Pak [477188] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
X-Pak [477188]

Hey guys, I just became active again and rejoined with my old faction. As soon as I did, I was given three awards: one for serving 700 days, one for serving 800 days, and one for serving 900 days in a single faction.



If these are new awards that I would have gained if I were active the past few years, then please excuse my ignorance. If it is a flaw in the system, I can provide a screenshot.
Philistine [475622]

Time previously served in the faction is now counted, this is correct behavior.

So the time you were in the faction while inactive counted towards the days, even after you left it.