Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GAME OVER

Started by CatHead [1581564] on in Fun & Games.

928 replies · 1.8k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 929 / 929 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

bLiNd [2010548]

Sazz, you say this is your first game, let me help you a bit. Most mafia games prohibit any talking during the night stage, as most here are regulars, they are used to switching off during night mode.

Don't let that lead you to false waters.

Also, don't take things personal in these games. Someone HAS to be voted off, and sometimes the limelight will shine upon you. Getting agravated is just going to single you out as someone who either has something to hide, or is not quite getting the mechanics of these games.

Explain to people WHY they are voting you in error instead of saying they are all stupid and maybe they will listen. Also, instead of always defending yourself, think of reasons someone else might be bad.

If you are green, then role call, and you may survive another day.

:)



(Sorry Cathead, I know I'm dead but just wanted to point those things out to help him)
bLiNd [2010548]

I love Destroys the same amount I like sucking on lemons.

Initially it's ok, bit leaves a very bitter taste!
Sazz [1982373]

Thanks for your words Blind, Ill try to respond following your advise.

I think it is suspicious that some are not speaking about any of the codes at all, but instead are very vocal when people have to vote.

I voted Hinotori the first day simply because he voted me. Only after that my suspicion was growing. At first because I think his note is false, later realised that this could be the case due to confirmation about not all notes being required to somve the code. And after that he kept voting me, so basically he voted me in all three rounds up to now, only changing his vote in the first round to tie it up and save his own behind.

Why am I targetted? Probably because I am one of the very few in here that are actually trying to solve the codes. I state again, Im rather disappointed this is the case.

The one that stood out for me the most in following Hinotoris votes was Askeradus. I believe that they are both bad.

One more thing, Baddies are allowed to vote as well correct? Then would it not make sense for all the baddies to target the same person? In this case me. Possibly have some reverse psyhology in there so it wont be foolproof, but I am certain they will try to get the numbers on a green.

My suspicion goes out to Hinotori followed by Askeradus.



As for the investigations, I dont know anything about this. As said it is my first time, I dont even know what investigation does. Can he see my role? Then if he did see it he wouldnt vote me. If he voted me it must have been before he saw my role.

As for me calling out stupid, I just dont understand how I am being targetted by anyone that is not red. As well as that I dont understabd that people are not trying to help with the codes. It bothers me. To me I seem like the least likely to be red, in fact I often felt like perhaps I was helping green too much and was expecting to receive a deathmessage at the deadline of nighttime.

As for rolecalling, what is that? I state my role? Green.



Either way if there is an option to gather enough people to change their vote then vote hinotori.
7Shadow [2054127]

ok i am not saying sazz is green but your argument of Blind investigating him doesnt make sense, according to Cathead Blind can know people roles so even if he investigated Sazz he will just find if he is vanilla or his power but not green or red

for now i really think i made a bad choice but maybe when we move forward things will get better ;)



so for voting me the green the switching to bandwagon

Vote Swettiffy
TiffRocks [862905]

To answer the question I did not bandwagon nor am I just stupid.



When I said that blind's vote meant nothing BLIND disliked my post

when I said I changed my mind and voted sazz My post was liked.
bLiNd [2010548]

Technically, the baddies will actually avoid voting the same people during the day. They actually will avoid being in a day time lynch as when greens die, people tend to look back on who was on the train.

That's all I shall say on the matter now.

I'm going to lay back on the floor now. I'm not even here! :)
Daisy3 [730750]

No more posting, bLiNd. You are dead. :P

Sazz, the codebreaking is not for everyone. Some won't even give it a try. I've tried all of them and got two out of four but Destroy's code wasn't really for us. It was his. The color code is driving me crazy. I'm sure I'm doing something right but it's coming out all wrong. I've left my ideas and parts of mine on this thread. For the location I came up with torncity :P and Greece. I was wrong....lol

I'm still not giving up on the codes and I'll never give up the game until I'm dead....lol. Which that probably won't be long but......I got tricks up my sleeve too. :P

The important thing to remember is we play these games a lot. A lot! Which means we might lose this one but its' only one game and we will play more and we will have other chances to win.
Daisy3 [730750]

hahahaha...it wasn't Torn City I came up with but it won't say the name of the place I thought was Cat's location. :P
TiffRocks [862905]

Good job for getting the clues. Cathead's location I know he said it once upon a time but I do not recall it.

I do not try the clues at all for two reasons

1. I generally tend to always suck at them. I am not good at it period.



2. with my vision issues it makes any visual clues useless and as far as other clues tracking is still hard. Not worth the effort or a headache


7Shadow [2054127]

i think you did a great help with your code the quoting and naming was a brilliant idea. ofc you are the only one that benefits from it but still great job :)
Neddd [2084361]

I'm sorry but I'll just have to believe in what seems logical to me. Blind had a night ability and he voted on sazz on day too. He wouldn't do that without a reason...which means he wouldn't do that if he hadn't found he was red. if it turns out you are green and it's all just a coincidence I feel bad for you but

Vote sazz
MrHi25 [2035427]

in the end... even though Sazz still hasn't apoligized for the potato insult, I'm not going to vote him/her/it/whatever that thing is since in the end even if Sazz is red then he's still helping us with the codes. So instead... I'm just going to place a placeholder until further info, Vote BobbyLikesPie