Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GAME OVER

Started by CatHead [1581564] on in Fun & Games.

928 replies · 1.8k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 929 / 929 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

CatHead [1581564]

So, I don't have a new code for today just yet. Perhaps I'll have time to think of one later but I had to go for a meal last night with my stupid family and today I have to make stupid money so we can afford stupid food and stupid shelter.

That being said, for now, since the code has been broken, let's reveal the answer of code three:

The answer were some coordinates in the real world. (my house but shhhh)

41° 43.44N/ 125° 55.22E

Time and Space are as one thing bound.
A secret spot waits to be found, (A clue to the type of riddle)
The temperature two score and one, (41)
Not C nor F, because that's no fun. (degrees)
Forty three minutes and fourty four seconds (43"44'- this isn't particularly clever)
The most famous star smiles as it warmly beckons. (The North Star- For North)
And over in Asia, yet one more clue, (The East)
Obtuse as they come, a one and a two (Obtuse, again degrees >90)
Five more degrees and fifty five (sixty), (125, a 1 a 2 and a 5. 55 minutes)
Twenty two smaller then followed by E. (22 seconds)

The first one to find the place and send me a link,
Will unearth a juicy medicinal drink.

I'm trying to vary the codes and clues a bit because I realise not everyone is able to do the visual clues or the deciphering, so things like short poems and riddles might help. I will try to get even more diversity into them in the future too. I always have fun seeing you guys cracking them. :D

As for the other part of the game (the more important part really.) Play nice and have fun. We're all friends really at the end of the day. Except for Des. Ganging up on people and trying to get info is a part of the game.
Josempm [1899480]

Well, if this is true then it ****ing guarantees sazz is red, if not, then welp, we either found a blue or a red (sweetify)

Vote Sazz
Prophet_Jonas [1995840]

Dammit was soooo close on the code... blah... stupid me... 4 score and 7 years ago is 87 not 47...

Anyway... I have no evidence on this and it's a hunch based on being familiar with her play... and seeing as I didn't vote last time I wanna make sure I get something...

Vote Hinotori
MrHi25 [2035427]

whoa, stop calling family stupid, that's specifically reserved for destroys along with the title poophead. Use intellectually challenged instead :)
Hinotori [1996403]

Literally every game I have played before this one, I have been red.

(Except for Zak's zombie game, which I had to replace out of and therefore did not play.)

If my play is similar to previous games, it means nothing - and if it's different, it sways towards green. I cannot see a way for this statement to be false.
Hinotori [1996403]

Assuming this is correct.

I know I'm not the mod, but PLEASE don't like posts by players (especially vote posts) when you're dead, unless they aren't related to the game (i.e. silly cat gifs). It tends to either give people the wrong idea or walk the edge of circumventing the rules.

Ok, back to the game.
Josempm [1899480]

See, the thing is, CatHead hadn't responded to that question yet (he has now, and he clearly states bLiNd could see the faction of the target) so what made you think like that?

Going up my suspect list bud.
Josempm [1899480]

Nvm that, just went and re-read the death note

"He was green and he had the ability to inspect people to find out their role" - I'm guessing this got a lot of other people confused too...
Christ [1915488]

Dropping a placeholder for now.. will be back tomorrow morning (Daylight savings remember to set your clocks a head an hour!)

vote linklover9
Sazz [1982373]

This is truly amazing. I have spoken nothing but truth and have tried nothing other than to help. I would never have imagined I would be sent out during daytime. Go after Hinotori next, if he/she is red then I bet askeradus is too.

Everyone else that jumped on the bandwagon, great job. GL to all

I would have loved to at least find out what power I am getting for code3..
dESTROYS [67441]

Oh and I forget to say that tonight there will be a Pumpkin Even, will edit later in my account, cant use proxy on mobile.