Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Win a BCT

Started by Melted [1874310] on in Fun & Games.

32 replies · 179 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

SkiTz0 [2089125]

Because i bought a small and large suitcase and laptop so traveling could be more convinent and a bct would help even more id like to start investing im lvl 1 and when i get to 15 i hope to have everything in order so im prepared.
DROPBEAR_ [2067597]

because i constantly take xanax and need to go to rehab and i dont like spending that much money so having a free BCT would be great.
Melted [1874310]

Ladies and gentleman, we have a winner.

You sent a Business Class Ticket to Estellette with the message: Congrats



Estellette was the only entrant who mentioned taking a screenshot. When you fly business class, you travel in a large commercial jet instead of a small plane that flies from airstrips and a small jet that flies with WLT benefit holders. So a screenshot is definitive proof that the ticket is being used.

Mentions: Estelle [2052307]

RX8 [1798198]

Awesome reason, I would also use it to get closer to one of the 50 travels.

Sorry that I'm not more original, but this poster posted my thoughts.
-Kazul- [1678263]

I will give you my flying times when departed, land, departing again and when I'm back then you will know that I have used it rather than not and on top of that, my networth is pretty constant so even the difference in the BCT will make a spike so you will be able to see that I have used it when my net worth drops to what it was before I got the BCT. And no one wnats to pissoff staff :D
Giraffe [2062861]

If you have me a BCT I will definitely use it for the following reasons:

For the experience of it as it will surely be my first time in doing it.

I have no idea of using it so I will high likely contact you to learn how to best maximize it.

As I want to learn every aspect on this game as I am rather new.



I trust that with my reasons, I have a fair chance on this game. I wish OP all the best and all the participants that plays it.

Cheers!


Lady_Face [679926]

If you gave me a BCT I would use it to get drunk on the plane on the way to Cape Town and try hunting animals while heavily intoxicated. Then, get mugged. Then, I'd cart my bloody drunk @$$ back onto the plane to get drunk some more.