Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spying services

Started by Luckbox [895596] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Luckbox [895596]

When selling spies, do people expect to a full report or just what we can provide given the service paid for?

To be a bit more clear, if I were to sell a spy for 1m each, do I just give them what I have or until I have all the info?
Eddeh [23878] Wiki Contributor

Most people expect a full spy for 1m, if you can get them everything but 1 stat then that is fine as well as it isn't too difficult to work it out. You could offer two services, full and partial spies. Have a cost scale.
ofgortens [1863998]

Some don't even care about stats so much as money on hand that you get from spying with a TV network. All depends on what people are looking for... but would def tier the type of spy (1m for full spy / 300-500k for partials or money spies)