I am an up and coming trader and I have learned enough about the market that I will buy anything from you. Of course prices are negotiable and trades are always mug free. If you would like to sell items to me either message me or mail me. Thanks.
Buying anything
Started by R3dDr4g0n [2087989] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 7 / 100
- Story score
- 15 / 100
- Engagement score
- 23 / 100
I am an up and coming trader and I have learned enough about the market that I will buy anything from you. Of course prices are negotiable and trades are always mug free. If you would like to sell items to me either message me or mail me. Thanks.