20 replies · 220 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Vladar[1996140]
· 3 likes · If your stats are very low and you are very poor, just use ecstasy every time you train, and candy when your booster cooldown allows. It is not as efficient as premium training but is very cheap. Mat already linked …
I would just like to thank you first for viewing my thread. I hope to hear your feedback on the method I am about to do.
Anyway, here it is:
I wanted to try a premium training that'll best fit my budget (as I'm fairly new.)
I am currently renting a castle for 10 days.. I don't know if it was overpriced or not but that's all that I can afford.. (As far as I recall it was a total of 2m$ for 10 days.)
Anyway, with all the staffs hired at max my happiness is at 3.25k..
I'm gonna take a few Xanax until I get around 500 energy and then once everything is done in cooldown, I'm gonna take 2 Edvds and 1 Ecstasy..
I'll then train all the energy I have while my happiness is that high.
Is this good or maybe there is something better that is less costly?
Once again I thank you for your time in reading and in hopefully giving your insights about this. Have a good day and happy gaming!
Your method is incomplete. You'd want to combine your 2 eDVDs with 36 truffles to "fill out" your train. There's no reason to stack Xanax for a premium happy booster train if you're not going to burn your entire booster cooldown, and if you're going to spend so much money on happy boosters, you might as well stack to full energy while you're at it.
If you're strapped for cash, it's more cost effective to stack to EITHER 900 E(three Xanax from full Donator energy), OR 1000 E (four Xanax); followed by 48 truffles(or reindeer droppings), followed by 1 eDVD, followed by 1 ecstasy, and then train. Then refill with points, and then train again.
The drawback here is that you will be training for a longer period of time(think weeks or months) for the same gains.
If money is no issue, then do a full 5 eDVDs. The drawback is that it's expensive, but the whole point is skipping a long stretch of low gym gains.
If you do aim for that, I highly recommend reaching the required Work Stats for a Sales Assistant prior to applying(and not with my AN, I can't hire you).
For reference, that's 4000 Endurance, and 2000 Manual. Your peak work stats for that position are 8000/4000 respectively, but the difference between required and peak is an additional 50% effective productivity. Put another way, you are approximately 67% as effective with the listed required stats, as you are with peak work stats.
This is a fairly low target to hit, and makes it tremendously easier for you to find a job, especially considering about 5 out of 10 Adult Novelty jobs are Sales Assistants.
Hey mate i really liked your thread, i`ve just got out of gd and this seems like an oasis in the desert so kuddos. Throe explained everything really well but you will need a lot of cash, which may be difficult to find, just a friendly advice , nothing happens fast in Torn,don`t get overwhelmed with all this premium training (if you have the cash then do it). This is a marathon game , just log in every day, do your training , get better gyms and you will get where you want eventually. Good luck!
And of course :) I did realize based from all the things I read and from the first Mission from good 'ol George that this is not a fast paced game :D
I just wanted to maximize every opportunity I have/can get that's why I wanted as much feedback as possible so I can find the best thing that'll work for me and the budget I can attain ^_^
Still, dont use them now wait until you can spare the max booster cooldown and 1000 and refill, you will get much better results. No rush to do it now.
If your stats are very low and you are very poor, just use ecstasy every time you train, and candy when your booster cooldown allows. It is not as efficient as premium training but is very cheap.
Mat already linked my guide so I would just suggest you slog through all my nerd talk so you get a better understanding of what goes into training gains and then play around with my calculator and see what makes the most sense for you.
I haven't read the whole thread, but the first post starts out with doing essentially half of a happy jump. Stack to 500e (instead of 1000e), use two edvd's and an ecstasy (instead of 4 and an ecstasy), etc. That's a bad plan. You're spending half the amount of money, but you will *not* get half the benefit. Either jump in the water, or don't, but don't try to jump half-way into the water.
Do what he said and once you have better working stats, rent a PI with airstrip, join 10* AN and start flying to make decent cash and fund your premium train. Now try to reach level 15 ASAP to unlock travel agent