Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Secret Santa

Started by Hcom3 [2003693] on in Fun & Games.

226 replies · 1.03k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 227 / 227 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
227
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Sinatra [1677159] ×2 Jack-Mehoff [1990081] ×2 czarcasm [2031892] ×2 Whakiu [303842] ×1 Satan [612696] ×1 MarlonBrando [1337797] ×1 Gina24 [1496867] ×1 shak [1592807] ×1 Anon [1771528] ×1 Revis [1893023] ×1 Dolfwagos [1900418] ×1 LordSam [1900989] ×1

Hcom3 [2003693]

I will be hosting a secret santa please leave a comment below!

Entry ends on thanks giving day and everything will be handed out on the 1st of December.

The way it works is that I will have a spreadsheet and when you say you want to do the secret Santa I put your name in. When submissions end I scramble the names up and pair two of you up. If you would like to participate then put down a comment below saying so.



The gifts can be anything from a simple item to a cesium to 100$ or 1B$ so dont worry about networth!



If you don't know what it is google it.

Edit: I never expected that many people that wanted to do this!



Also submissions are closed.
SporkMonkey [2065017]

Sounds fun. What happens if I get a secret Krampus instead of a Santa and they don't actually get me anything?

Edit: I want to be in, btw. My original response didn't really make that clear.