Bob you don't need credentials and special knowledge and special certificates and special degrees matter fact you don't even need a white coat and a badge or did you think that all of those guys you look to work some sort of special breed of human know actually everybody looks too is just like everybody else here I'll explain it to you this way I've never taken a computer class in my life but when Chase bought out Washington Mutual Aires recruited by global resources to work for insight for the contract to switch all of the workstations and printers out and all of the new ones for Chase in well I don't have one credential in the it field but I was working right next to Boeing and Microsoft employees matter of fact I taught them a thing or two about low-level formatting... so help me understand what school do we need to go to to understand basic perspective and basic physics when you can educate yourself online for free faster than you can pay for it and obtain it at a university... it's 2017 dude and guess what even the government security agencies hire deadbeat hackers that never went to school for a Day After High School... get the f*** out of here with your lame-ass false logic dude you guys are weak as f*** this whole group is weak... I'll destroy you in physics I'll easily destroy you with scientific method proving jet propulsion and aerodynamics and possible in a vacuum no I'm not talking about your little tiny vacuum chamber that you cheat with balloons and model rocket engines I'm talking about properly executed scientific method using true vacuum... you guys wouldn't know what thrust is if you were paid to learn it you guys wouldn't understand jet propulsion if you were paid to learn it.. you wouldn't understand the displacement of pressure if you were paid to learn about it... after all you're just trolling chit-chatting about nothing contradicting everything and challenging everybody yet sitting there looking stupid empty-handed so guess what there's a reason I haven't blocked you yet but don't worry I'm letting you know right now that I will and that everything you say and all of the energy you spend on me right now is going to be a complete waste so watch I got money that says you were so stupid that even though I told you you're going to waste all of this time and energy you're going to continue to troll and be a pest that's cool you're just going to help validate your very own troll status.. hey what are friends for
Flat earth rant...
Started by T3ars [2062722] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Bob you don't need credentials and special knowledge and special certificates and special degrees matter fact you don't even need a white coat and a badge or did you think that all of those guys you look to work some sort of special breed of human know actually everybody looks too is just like everybody else here I'll explain it to you this way I've never taken a computer class in my life but when Chase bought out Washington Mutual Aires recruited by global resources to work for insight for the contract to switch all of the workstations and printers out and all of the new ones for Chase in well I don't have one credential in the it field but I was working right next to Boeing and Microsoft employees matter of fact I taught them a thing or two about low-level formatting... so help me understand what school do we need to go to to understand basic perspective and basic physics when you can educate yourself online for free faster than you can pay for it and obtain it at a university... it's 2017 dude and guess what even the government security agencies hire deadbeat hackers that never went to school for a Day After High School... get the f*** out of here with your lame-ass false logic dude you guys are weak as f*** this whole group is weak... I'll destroy you in physics I'll easily destroy you with scientific method proving jet propulsion and aerodynamics and possible in a vacuum no I'm not talking about your little tiny vacuum chamber that you cheat with balloons and model rocket engines I'm talking about properly executed scientific method using true vacuum... you guys wouldn't know what thrust is if you were paid to learn it you guys wouldn't understand jet propulsion if you were paid to learn it.. you wouldn't understand the displacement of pressure if you were paid to learn about it... after all you're just trolling chit-chatting about nothing contradicting everything and challenging everybody yet sitting there looking stupid empty-handed so guess what there's a reason I haven't blocked you yet but don't worry I'm letting you know right now that I will and that everything you say and all of the energy you spend on me right now is going to be a complete waste so watch I got money that says you were so stupid that even though I told you you're going to waste all of this time and energy you're going to continue to troll and be a pest that's cool you're just going to help validate your very own troll status.. hey what are friends for
paragraphs and punctuation
another quality copy/paste
https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/7bph8l/flat_earth_rant/
This