Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TORN Monitor - Android App

Started by vuk [2048344] on in Tutorials & Guides.

11 replies · 597 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
23
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
73 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

vuk [2048344]

Hi,

About a month ago, I made an app initially just for myself to keep track of bars and cooldowns. I found it to be useful, so I decided to share it with you.

If you run into a bug, please let me know.


Features:

- Adjustable update interval
- Notifications (Travel, Energy, Nerve, Happy, Life, Cooldowns, Hospital, Jail, Message, Event)
- Alarms (Travel, Energy)


Download:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gladnium.tornmonitor


Screenshot:

[image: lh3.googleusercontent.com]
ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor

You device isn't compatible with this version.

Oh well, maybe I can mug people and instead of stealing dog tags I gonna get new compatible android phone. [:cool:]
vuk [2048344]

Oh, sorry about that. The minimum version of Android supported is 4.4 (KitKat), which was released 4 years ago.
ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor

4.2.2 I have. Yeah, I'm getting those compatible issues more often. I have to wait few years before my phone stops working at all or someone steals it. Or torn official app comes out. Let's see what future brings.
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

Oh my, very pretty. I looked into making an app for my Samsung Gear S3, but Tizen really sucks haha... Good job though :)
Taburisu [295365]

I really like the timer bars. Especially the drugs and booster cool downs. However, I use other app to give me push notifications as they are more detailed on the events rather than "you have x event unread". Would be nice if the timer countdown is visible and/or have chain timers. The last one would be really really great.

Awesome job anyway. :)
vuk [2048344]

Thank you for your feedback. I'll add "Events" screen and chain bar/timer ASAP.

This is not the final version of the app. Your comments, suggestions, and ideas for improvements are very welcome.

Thank you :)