it would appear that respect gained isnt adding to the personal stats page. Am I missing something?
Respect gained problem
Started by HaroldShipman [89686] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
it would appear that respect gained isnt adding to the personal stats page. Am I missing something?
Did you hit any above 1 respect?
Maybe hits that give
No I dont think I did
Yeah, mine are not adding up. I hit enough players (all under 1 respect), but the total of all the respect gained equals well over 1, but my individual respect in my personal stats hasn't changed. (~_~;)
Passing to Chedburn.
Will close this one (duplicate).