Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tags

Started by Bezee [1685702] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Bezee [1685702]

Hey

I am not sure if this is a bug or even an issue but i thought I'd verify anyways.

Since the dog tag competition started, i have been successfully attacked 15 times and lost tags in 13 of those attacks. I want to know if the chances of losing tags is supposed to be this high or if I've just been unlucky.

Thanks for your time.