The timer is replaced by a message that only says that "over happy" has been achieved (just like energy) but no longer makes any mention to it resetting to 100% max in less than 15 minutes. It still does reset, though. Tested on Chrome Mobile and PC browsers with the same error.
Happy Reset Timer Missing
Started by 2074167 [2074167] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 38 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
The timer is replaced by a message that only says that "over happy" has been achieved (just like energy) but no longer makes any mention to it resetting to 100% max in less than 15 minutes. It still does reset, though. Tested on Chrome Mobile and PC browsers with the same error.
Passing to dmitriyz.
I'm getting this too.
Thanks.
Changes were applied on the LIVE. Please, check it. Thanks.
I'll eat some candy and report back
It's fixed on mobile! I'm not at my PC, but I'll check that later
Closed.