So theres an annoying issue with Mobile TORN. All link work as normal when the phone is portrait. However when the phone is landscape, I can click the forums but cant click any further unless the phone is rotated to portrait.
Iphone 7S Plus on safari running IOS 11.0.3.
yes Ive cleared everything.
no I havent tried another browser as I wont ever use another browser.
thanks
Must also add, this is the same scenario for HOF.
In the past issues like this have sometimes been related to the IOS itself, and not something Torn can fix.
Will pass to up for thoughts.
I don't suppose it's possible to get any video / screenshots of this happening? That should increase the speed of which this can be resolved.
I only get it when travelling to a country. The flag banners are bigger then the Torn banner so it resolves itself when travelling back. As indicated in the other thread the top icons seem to be using 'justified' spacing so the drop down menu gets squeezed. Dunno if the drop down menu is on a lower underlay but server button covers it up in Portrait mode. Appropriately spaced when rotating phone to landscape.
Edit: suppose this is a slightly different issue
https://youtu.be/Pxo4nWSpXTA
Thanks!
Hello
I 've checked it again on iPhone 7 Plus/ iOS 10.3 and it works fine for me in the landscape mode
Is the issue still persists for you?
Thanks
Can you provide Nikitad with an update, please?
My brother said just close this please.
Edit; he no longer has the 7.
In that case, I'll close it. It's probably been resolved already since.
If anyone has any issues in the future, they can always open up another report.
Thanks.