nah... they are too cool for this game
What game do they belong in?[:smiley:]
I play only torn, idk other games :)
The **** is this "9/10" bull shit?
TEXTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
other than that, good work! just need to work more on flow and blending :)
I'm not sure if how much i should spam in here, as you know, i can easily write like 300.400 words on a single sig... So, hit me up and i'll mail you long ones, here are the brief ones:
1st sig: Too high contrast on the back ground, also the honeycomb on the screen sort of bugs me. And the text needs work imo. Also, rule of thirds, look it up :)
2nd sig: waaaay better than the first. Small issues with the depth, and the light around the render is too strong imo. also the shrapnel on the BQ are weirdly lighted.
3rd: Cool concept, text needs work tho. Imo, too much going on on top of the render tho.4th
4th: not my style of sigs, but has pretty solid depth on it. The blue stuff on the back of the render needs work tho. the foreground does not sort of fit it for me. Text is meh again imo
Throw a sombrero in there and it'll be 10/10
in 54 minutes when I am back in torn you will have your $18
Looks ok I can definitely see you using what you've learned pretty well gotta get that text right though. Im almost never satisfied with the text I do but it takes some time
My tips for the text:
1st one: don't put the text on the render's face. This is the part that the viewer is focusing on and seeing that text creates a bit of uneasiness. You may consider putting it beside it almost in the yellow light at a darker color. And as fin said there's too much contrast in that one so probably reduce the opacity of that yellow and the contrast of the rest of it then play with the text.
2nd one: this works a bit better but I would move the text just a couple pixels over away from the render
3rd: get rid of the stroke on that text and just choose a light color. Make it a bit smaller, move it a bit further from the render and possibly put it one line like this
EVILWABBIT
the bold is optional but it's a way to distinguish words without spaces disrupting the piece
4th: I would mess with the composition of this one a bit more before I play with the text but I would do sorta the same as I said for the above one maybe make it white and reduce the opacity
Overall, just work on placement and keep it simple