Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merits Missing Issue

Started by yuei [1424383] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
yuei [1424383]

Dear Sir/Madam,

I just upgraded to my lvl 20 and my merits haven't credit yet.

i just saw awhile only and suddenly it's missing. I haven't use it and I don't know where it go.

Please kindly check for me.

Thanks :(
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I don't think this needs to be passed to me. You can confirm yourself if you have the correct amount of merits (which I'm almost certain you would have).
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Looks totally fine to me? You have 60 awards, so you should have 60 merits. You have 57 assigned merits and 3 available.
yuei [1424383]

may i kindly know , when the refill will be added back to normal ???

i want to use them to find the dog tags . please kindly response to me

thanks