Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chain 2.0

Started by Shampoo [686361] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Shampoo [686361]

Hello, havent invested much time into this update yet but just a moment ago, I saw a faction mate hitting some people. I decided to throw my e in there and make a couple hits as well. The chain was on 5 and I made hit number 6. As soon as i made hit 6 (with 40 seconds left still), the chain counter reset and started back on 0.



This is lame. Other faction members in chat witnessed this too and im sure attack logs can verify.
Shampoo [686361]

grave

looks like its just game mechanics nd having to get first 10 hits within a certain a mount of time.



not a good update for many of us.
Blistig [1553363]

The chain bar isnt live update as far as I can tell. So you might have been looking at a bar with time, but there really wasnt.