Hi, I went to use a can but instead clicked on casino pass. Once i click the check mark, it did not ask me if i want to confirm to use it. It instantly credit me 50 casino token. Please check
Casino pass
Started by TheNextLevel [2074765] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I'm not sure I follow, there is definitely a confirmation: https://gyazo.com/01cdf8fe34a1fcba6fe7c6286aafd918
Hi, I went to use a can but instead clicked on casino pass. Once i click the check mark, it did not ask me if i want to confirm to use it. It instantly credit me 50 casino token. Please check
Passing to Chedburn.
any help? D;
I'm not sure I follow, there is definitely a confirmation: https://gyazo.com/01cdf8fe34a1fcba6fe7c6286aafd918
Closed.