Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

60 NB finally

Started by Shutter [1153517] on in Achievements.

10 replies · 165 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Shutter [1153517]

Finally got the 60.
  • Criminal offences:65,037
  • Selling illegal goods:5,116
  • Theft:16,305
  • Auto theft:8,488
  • Drug deals:529
  • Computer crimes:10,022
  • Fraud:13,029
  • Murder:5,767
  • Other:5,781
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor

I love how you just don't quite know exactly when you'll get the increase.

Getting a woodie thinking about my next one.
Broly [1613023]

Congrats! Welcome to the PA team perhaps? Took me a little over 5 years to get my 60 NNB so I know the struggle!


Shutter [1153517]

I don't do any crimes that will get me jail time. I am doing murders, ,mob boss,for the merits and then will sprinkle in GTA parked car. I also do the kidnap mayor with 75k on me so no jail. Also seem to be over the hump on mayor as I getting more greens lately.


Shutter [1153517]

Early on I would do hacking for cash. But gave that up when I got serious about trying to get to 60 for PA while in MM. Now it is just padding the 60 and trying to get the merits before crimes 2.0.