Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Money

Started by MrBangBang [527282] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 157 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
MrBangBang [527282]

Hi all.

BEFORE GOING TO ATTACK ME, NOTE I HAVE NO CASH ON ME OTHER THAN THE WAGE I EARN FROM LAW.



Okay, so I've just started playing again, I've had the game for nearly 4,000 days, and have accumulated a lot of dollar (Just under 2bn) so my question is, what am I meant to do with it? All I normally do it log in once every 3 months and just stick it in the bank again and get the interest on it.

Is there anything I can actually do with the money that will benefit me?



EDIT: How much is a lot of money in this game? Presumably the above amount is small.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

You can buy benefit blocks from stocks, these will give out bonuses depending on which one you buy, that's always a good go to if you have cash left over!
Dagrims [2007550]

Buy a PI, upgrade it.

Rent a fully-upgraded PI instead.

Buy drugs, take them, train.

Buy some solid gear/weapons, use them.

Invest in two-month increments, not three, for better annual profits.
Sean_Bean [761776]

Invest it in the stock market, rent a pi with airstrip, hire a pilot, and flower run to top up your income. Will make you steady money and doesnt take much effort.