928 replies · 1.8k views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
Posts archived:929 / 929 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Sazz[1982373] · #901
I will consider it. I have a really, really hard time accepting that it is all up to chance for one team and all up to planning and smart thinking for the other team though.
And regarding green having many powers? Great. None of which we could actually do anything with other than the investigator which died pretty much instantly.
Solving codes didnt do anything whatsoever to help the game for the team. Ive spent hours and hours to solve them and in return gained barely any information and got a load of shit thrown at me at the same time.
Yeah, typing it out like this Im fairly certain I will not join another game. As said. Might as well go to the casino and get ****ed over by slots.
Yeah I think the sleuthing/arguing took a backseat to the codebreaking... both take up a crazy amount of attention and that in part kept greens from focusing on what's going on and who is red... not an excuse but just the facts...
Anyway I did enjoy the game... good to see some new faces... thanks for being a great host cathead
Sazz you don't seem to understand that if greens announce their powers they will be targeted by the Reds. Good powers have to be hidden and protected. Jonasty was right. I was trying to help the greens but that didn't/couldn't happen. There were more under currents that Cathead will explain later. :)
My second was on Destroys, but I was killed before I got the info.
I wouldn't have shared that I was the investigator as it would have painted a target on my back, I would have just swayed voting decisions based on the information I received.
I don't think I have been on a winning team yet :D
Not sure whether to congratulate a winning red team, or put it down to a poor performance from the greens. The fact I was killed so early was frustrating to say the least!
Thanks for hosting, Cathead. The codes weren't really for me, but interesting seeing people trying to work on them.
Sazz, I understand your frustration for your first mafia, and thank you for the time you put into the codes. Don't be disheartened.
thanks Cathead i really enjoyed the game for 3days at least. next time please advice me if i made a bad choice cause i am not that good
Sazz you were great with the codes and i am pretty sure you could have find some evidence on the reds if you gathered all the voting together and studied every person voting pattern you could have found somethinhg like Llyne not participating in solving the codes is fishy , how someone start a bandwagon things like that
the reds were actually great i scrolled in their discord very organizing and were planning every move i like it (now i really hate myself :(
Bobby : now its twice in a row that you fool me :) in theend i was sure of both Llyne and Tom being red but i never suspected you i always thought you were green tbh lol
thanks again Cathead for hosting this you spend a lot of times creating this codes and they were really really hard but i had much fun trying to solve every one of them only to fail miserably XD cant wait for the answers i am sure they will make better thinker for next time
Hahaha I think that was my favourite part of the game. I figured you wrote in French because you suspected me, but I guess it was just a happy coincidence.
And Tiffy, I'm honoured, glad I played my role well. It was a good time. Thanks y'all.
Llyne[2064909] · #914
Back from my trip and i am glad to see we won.
First of all thanks Cathead for the game. You well an awesome host. My only regret is that time didn't allow me to actively participate in code breaking. I like those challenges but unfortunately workload was too heavy. I love code breaking and you surely delivered it.
We played exceptionally well as reds. We were very organized and planned almost everything. Every decision had a purpose and in most of them we hit the bull's eye. We were lucky not to get voted at all but we did a fantastic job on our side.
My biggest fun though was playing the backstage game with Daisy3. We made a remarkable team and i can tell you all, she is a true mastermind on mafia games. I tried my best to save you on several occasions but reds were too persistent in you :/
Again good job to everyone participating, it was a nice ride and see you on the next game :)
I haven't forgotten about the codes. I've kind of misplaced my notebook. I'm fairly sure I left it in a classroom at work so I'll try to grab it today.