Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Information display error

Started by Zsaasz [2017168] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Zsaasz [2017168]

[image: snag.gy]

I am the leader of my faction, but when I use the shortcut it says I am the co-leader. It doesn't affect gameplay, but it gives me small panic attacks. The only way I can reproduce it is by hovering over the icon, and it does this on my home laptop, at my school, and on my mobile device. All the I use computers are windows and use chrome browser, my mobile device is amazon fire/silk browser.