error and logout often. So far
items page, stock page, forums,
Random 500 errors.
it has happend twice when i check my stocks. :S
also on attack page and item market
[image: media.giphy.com][image: i.imgur.com]Same here, issues on every page while flying.
I have the same issue and it became today really unbearable.
If you want information about pages I can provide you dozens...
The errors are happening everywhere... Login page from both phone and desktop. Then if ever get in, attacking, crimes, faction OC's, almost any page has a 50/50 chance of either loading or kicking me out with a 500 error.
Same issue with the 500. I hate to say it, but I think it is every page too. Here is just a few of the ones I personally had.
In Torn:
Home
Items
Faction
Bazaar
Crimes
Item Market
City Page
Random Player Pages
When Flying:
Random Player Pages
All Pages Associated with Using a Laptop
Market
Again, these are just the ones I had and usually it happens about 5+ times in less than 10 or so minutes. I receive the 500 error and logged out of Torn. I have to log back into Torn every single time. I have noticed that if I log in, immediately log out, click the option to log out of every device, then the problem goes away. Having multiple devices might be the issue, but not sure.
I am also suffering this problem.
The game is unplayable atm because of these errors.
Wakeup the devs and admins!! nvm it's just a game...
I'm getting this too.
Happens constantly what ever I do.
I got it on crimes, forum, logs me out. Then it works fine. What is happening?
got one while switching pages on this thread.
game just logged me out
I get them once in a while, but today I am getting them non stop? It keeps logging me out and it is annoying. With the amount of people posting here in the last hour, I don't think it is just me.
Would be cool if we would get some kind of reply regarding this...it also happens during attacks...thankfully you can log in in a few seconds and continue your attack...but it's still really annoying.
LOL: This is my 2nd time writing this. The first time I got a 500 error when I hit reply.
Already posted getting these errors. I recently got the following error while logging in and suddenly got logged out.
"Wrong RFC."
I'm being constantly logged out after clicking on random pages. 500 errors everywhere.
Same here
It is really annoying. I can't open 4 pages in row to not get logged out. WTF admins do?! It is almost 3 weeks how this issue is reported!