Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Error 500

Started by _Abaddon_ [1617737] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
DrakZorn [2087496]

Every other page, sometimes 3+ times in a row, -before logging me out-. Intensely frustrating. Very glad I didn't get mugged while trying to move funds around to pay rent/take care of daily stuff.

Got logged out 4 times replying to this!
Frag [1966081]

Similar occurrence during Elimination, 500s seem to happen because the server is facing a lot of activity, so everyone should be facing 500s... I know I am haha