Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Titles

Started by Xkwizit [337985] on in General Discussion.

7 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Xkwizit [337985]





I read somewhere once that your Title changes weekly depending on the things you have done...Mine has been on Coward for months now...I haven't Backed out of an Attack in most of that time...I've done more things then just backing out of attacks....When we were at War a few months back that's when I got Coward, but since then I have used hundreds of: trips abroad, and hoarded lots of points, even healed more people than I "Coward" from...Just wondering why it hasn't changed and if anyone else hasn't? Thanks for your time!



https://www.torn.com/wiki/Titles (Link of titles and Meanings)
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Title is based on what you are ranked highest in, since not many people use the escape mechanic it's really easy to get ranked quite high in it, hence why coward is an easy title to get.
MikePence [2029670]

Like the wiki says, it's based on rank. So possibly something like 10 runaways gets you up 25 ranks in the amount of runaways and 10 flying trips gets you up 2 ranks. Don't expect to change your rank so fast, it takes a lot of work to change.
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor

It doesn't measure your Runaways against anything else YOU have done.

You are measured against what everyone else has done...ever.

So you need to rank higher, globally, in another area than Runaways to change title.
CatHead [1581564]

My title hasn't changed since titles were first implemented.

I got bountied to shit ages ago for being mean to someone with an ego problem, all deserved to be fair but still annoying. I would quite like not to be called an outcast for eternity. But I guess it's what I'm best at. :D
SeaLion [250755]

The titties thread is in NR!



I too am a coward with 750 or so runaways. I did them all for 1 mil each, so not complaining.