Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Refills are gone?

Started by Copd [1952987] on in Bugs & Issues.

26 replies · 914 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
49 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Copd [1952987]

Hey, before the sidebar update I had about 86 refills I was saving and now they're gone? I don't know if they were just moved and I can't find them or if they were taken away.



Any response would be appreciated. I checked on mobile and a laptop.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Please note, special refills are not lost, however they may be unavailable for a little while - they're likely being relocated to the points building with the original refills system.
Cryptic [2059197]

I'd say that would be better than before so players don't accidentally use them if they have a special use intended for them.
SharpMid [1833276]

Ched I just waited 62 days to gain enough Job points to power train, I popped my 5edvds to get to 99k happy and then my refills were nowhere to be found.

Is it possible for you to reroll me back?

Kind Regards,

SharpMid
Greenjam94 [1692273]

I know they aren't gone, but I was using these refills during the dog tags event. Since dog tags is time based, I feel it's important to post and that we get refill functionality back ASAP.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Refills will be added to the points page hopefully this week / early next week. They will allow you to make an Energy or Nerve refill for free and will not apply the daily cooldown. However, it does mean that 25 point refills won't be available again until you've used up all 'instant special refills' - hopefully encouraging active players to use them rather than hoard them.
Mr_Charlie [452500]

I dont see why there is an issue with hoarding them? I like to save them for special occasions, like chaining or a competition or anytime really when you get in a jam and need some spare energy. I dont like the idea of forcing us to use them for training only. (in place of point refills)
dESTROYS [67441]

You're messing up things for a lot of people that have 50+ refills and were waiting to use them properly on a book or on a heavy war.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

You know what boosts your chaining ability? Being active enough in the first place to never have ended up with free refills.
aurigus [37524]

Ah damn, just noticed my refills were missing too. Found this thread, so that explains it. Glad to hear they aren't gone altogether.
Spooks [64901]

Damn so it was done on purpose to force refills to replace point use when they are available? Bye bye player options, now ill have to use them because they are in the way of regular en refills used for daily training.
Jibblets [2058538]

How do people end up with so many refills? I have a couple left over from the 20 I was given at the start of the game, but some people have 90+?
doms [465462]

This sucks. I was inactive for ~5 years. Finally came back a few months ago and have been spending the last few months preparing to use those refills strategically. This change basically screws those of us who were doing that planning.

This negatively effects a lot of paying supporters. I would suggest changing it back so that we could use the refills whenever we wanted without needing to skip daily point refills.