Hello I have a quick question. When doing the spin the wheel game, I spun the wheel and it landed on the PI but I got a kick to the throat. Can you please tell me why?
Spin The Wheel
Started by Angrydy1 [1957520] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hoy [1208641] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Unfortunately for you, it's just a bad cache issue. Client side. The result that is listed in your "Last Spins"(https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=spinTheWheelLastSpins) is the one that is rewarded. It never changes and is the official result. The wheel is just fancy animation. - Hoy [1208641] Officer
· 1 likes ·
and there would be nothing that we could do. Because again, the issue is on the client's side. The result in the Last Spins log doesn't lie.
Hello I have a quick question. When doing the spin the wheel game, I spun the wheel and it landed on the PI but I got a kick to the throat. Can you please tell me why?
You should've taken a screenshot of the image, because that's a bug report. If you don't have pictures though, no proof...
What does it say when you look at your last spins?
Unfortunately for you, it's just a bad cache issue. Client side.
The result that is listed in your "Last Spins"(https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=spinTheWheelLastSpins) is the one that is rewarded. It never changes and is the official result. The wheel is just fancy animation.
That's a bug report it never happen to me if does that i would file lol :(
and there would be nothing that we could do. Because again, the issue is on the client's side. The result in the Last Spins log doesn't lie.
FU Les
The House always wins (never loses), pendejo!