Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Funny chat...LOL

Started by BackAlleyBob [1902179] on in General Discussion.

26 replies · 437 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

office_kitty [593790] ×1 BackAlleyBob [1902179] ×1 Shadow-Runner [2010010] ×1

BackAlleyBob [1902179]

I know I saw a thread for things like this, once upon a time. However...I can't find it when I need it.

This was a chat earlier tonight between myself and a faction mate...





BackAlleyBob: I run the PRC...Professional Racing Championships...I'll bet you 1M right now...you will end up placing a bet with me!

eatthekidsfirst: I bet you 1 bill I will not

eatthekidsfirst: during this timeframe

BackAlleyBob: I'll take that bet!

BackAlleyBob: I just WON!!!

BackAlleyBob: You owe me 1B+ 1M

BackAlleyBob: Can I get a WITNESS TO THIS?

Shadow-Runner: Yes, you can :))









Mentions: BackAlleyBob [1902179] · office_kitty [593790] · Shadow-Runner [2010010]

BackAlleyBob [1902179]

Don't be Mean...You know this is the Funniest thing you've seen in a long time.

Plus...I offered him to pay the bet or it would go Viral.

He made his choice...So, he is Not the victim!


Shadow-Runner [2010010]

Guys, I dont really know your background, nationality, sex or age, just want to share with you one thing to think about.

I am russian. Basis of our society is a idea that every man or boy, starting aprox. from age of 7 is answering for everything he says. It becomes a promise once you said it. And you are bound to make it happen or no respect for you. Sometimes you even got beaten for this if thing is serious.

Everything that you have can be taken from you. Even you life. But your word is an act of will. Its only yours. Thats why you are answering for your word.

always


starktheshark [1983058]

If eatthekids had won this bet, he would expect to get paid. If you go to a Casino, accidentally make a $100 bet when you only intended to make a $1 bet, you DON'T get a refund.
Accurate [1758158]

I disagree. I see funny things all the time. This isn't one of them. I didn't lol. I didn't chuckle. Didn't even smirk. It's not inherently unfunny, but that doesn't make it funny.

I bet you $1B that non-faction mates would agree with this statement more than they would disagree.
Grif [882958]

In this timeframe ie when he said that you took the bet after that ie he didnt make a bet within that timeframe and you took a bet he already won

You owe him 1bn