Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by Litaeus [1991069] on in Fun & Games.

11 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Litaeus [1991069]



Welcome to the JACKPOT LOTTO all it takes to enter is one mil and per 1 mil is one entry it is a jackpot so the people to enter the more money you get Im also looking for someone to help me improve this and eventually help me run the lottos if interested pm me



PRIZES WILL BE RELEASED EVERY FRIDAY
NurpleDurple [1990132]

Why does this seem like another scam? Why exactly are you gonna do this if you don't get anything out of it? Doesn't seem legit to me at all. There's also the casino for this exact reason.
Litaeus [1991069]

Im Only doing it for fun purposes if it becomes popular people will makes moneys off of it I understand it looks like a scam but its just because i can




Litaeus [1991069]

I store every bit of cash I'm giving and I then put the names of those people into a name picker app thingy and per entry and then whoever wins wins