Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

*snip*

Started by Tibit [2023328] on in Graphics.

6 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Tibit [2023328]

I just got back to Torn and looking at my previous auctions I've sold each and every one of the signatures at 30 mil+

I don't see this as a high at all, sorry :)
Michi [1922819]

I remember you. Though even those more well known and successful usually just start at 1m and let it go from there. Welcome back.
Anon [1771528]

Compared to prices these days though it's a pretty high starting bid, times have changed unfortunately.
Tibit [2023328]

Owww okay, sorry guys I haven't been around for ages and I still don't play the game.. Came back on yesterday and threw up some signature I found that I didn't sell yet :C, I have edited the thread