Isnt Free Spin just unnecessary as it doesnt really give you a free spin, as you dont get anything from it you just get to spin again. I mean if you were able to get your money back and spin again then I guess it would be considered a free spin.
the free spin is real annoying to me. on at least 3 occasions I have received this so called free spin twice in a row which means I got three spins for my million dollars. so annoying because its just delaying the inevitable kick to the throat lol.
If you compare the real Wheel of Fortune (which this is a kind of copy of), when you land on the "free spin", you are given a true free spin. One that you use after you continue and use your original spin.
I do respect your opinion.
To me though, it's just a re-spin. Not a free spin.