Im In, if there are spots available
Secret Santa
Started by Hcom3 [2003693] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 227 / 227 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Im In, if there are spots available
Ill join
spoiler alert Santa inst real :P
im in
I'm in
I'm in!
I'd love to do this! Count me in :)
/ Yayyy
I am in
i'm In, enjoy this type of things :)
i'm in !!
Thursday is the cutoff date dont miss this!
I'm in.
count me in
You sent a Donator Pack to Sinatra with the message: Merry Christmas from your Secret Santa Pal, not really secret though
Mentions: Sinatra [1677159]
and the fun of gift exchange begins.
HAPPY TIMES everyone.
After about an hour and a half of sending messages I have FINALLY finished. Thanks for the help WhatTheShitLana!
You sent $5,000,000 to WhatTheShitLana with the message: Thanks for the help!
You sent a Christmas Present to bLaSt0iSe with the message: Merry Christmas from the Secret Santa game! :)
And thank you Hcom3 and Lana for hosting and helping. :)
This was my secret santa:
You were sent a Bottle of Kandy Kane from useyou with the message: happy early Christmas! get drunk off ur ass with this kandy kane ;) -your secret santa
Loved this! Great game Hcom3!