Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying points

Started by fuzzybunny2203 [2085832] on in Trading Post.

3 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
fuzzybunny2203 [2085832]

Ok Im not so sure if this is the right forum, but it WILL have to be finalised with a trade (so that means no scams :p) and this is the trading post sooooo....

Anyway Ive been saving up my points but I am extremely impatient and its killing me because I need 2 MORE points to be able to buy it. So I was wondering if someone would wanna give up two of their points? I will pay dont worry. The current price for points is around 51,000 TCD so I am willing to go up to, lets say 110,000 for the price of two.

Anyone place offers here, the best deal will receive an event with a trade labelled Point for money forum trade so thats how you know your deal has been accepted.
SporkMonkey [2065017]

Current price is $52,800, at the lowest. I got a handful of points I'll sell, but you can't trade points between players. You'd have to buy them off the point market.