stupid destroys, you owe me a bugatti :(
PRC...CANCELED
Started by BackAlleyBob [1902179] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 143 / 143 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
stupid destroys, you owe me a bugatti :(
Yeah, what a TREAT that was...
Bob be like mans not hot
I said this was closed to discussion...But obviously, there has to be a discussion.
I did not cancel this event based only on the fact I was rejected from Calc...But for the manner in which I was rejected.
Made to feel... as if all I do in this game is start trouble and be an *******. So, I figure...If I am such an *******...then I have no business dealing with people of this game. Certainly not in a high volume like running an event such as this.
I am truly sorry to those that feel let down...I feel let down as well.
I'm a Piece of shit...What can you expect? I will fade away into the shadows of Torn like the coward I am.
That is all there is...there is no more.
Grow a pair... train a bit harder and prove yourself valuable... THEN work your way into a decent faction rather than throwing a tantrum that you were rejected. There are plenty of sub factions that would accept your application and help you in that manner.
Don't let people here on Torn get to you like that, just move on.
Lotsa players and factions out there.
Goodluck to you.
"It is not that I was rejected from Calc, it was that I was rejected by Calc"
Ok
Who are you?
I mean, I'm new and all, so maybe you'e a mover and shaker. If not, or even if you are, who cares what other people on here think. I found a great faction. It may not be big or one that'l be in the top, but it' full of quality people I like talking to and can trust. That seems to be a rarity in this game. Not trying to recruit you, as we probably wouldn' be your type of faction, just saying my game experience is different because I choose for it to be.
I think you'd be better served by hosting a badass player run event than by what faction you're part of. Do the event because *you* enjoy it. **** the rest of the people that are gonna hate.
Mis-Quote! Thanks for talking shit though :)
GUYS THIS THREAD IS NOT OPEN TO DISCUSSION
Being spiteful does nothing to help you, especially when it proves people right in their low expectations and negative feelings towards you. It's a form of sabotage and a self-fulfilling prophecy. When someone thinks you cause trouble and act like an *******, you do not help yourself by causing trouble and acting like an *******.
Probably the best thing you could do is take some time off the internet and think about how you want to be perceived and how you can accomplish giving people that perception. It'll do you a world of good to know how to positively impact what impression you give people.
But I'm just some guy on the internet, and I'm only sharing what's helped me in a similar situation.
Some boring faction whose glory days are long over rejected you.... Its your comp, but I cant see why you are making a big deal over this.
EDIT: No offense to those people stuck in these dead factions meant.
OP some advice in the future, just ask for the thread to be graved and move on.
I mean there is a big difference in how you can reject people and depending on circumstances I think it can easily have a major impact on some people. Yes I understand it's not real life implications on here, but as most people have surely seen there are two ways of sorting stuff out and being a **** to people really in my opinion isn't the way to go.
I have no idea on how it was sorted but people on all sides need to grow up really it looks like.
You ****ing fun sponge.
Real talk. What the **** does being rejected from a faction, in any manner, have anything whatsoever to do with the competition?
Reading this made me cringe. Stop trying to get people to pity you and realize this is just a game and nothing anyone says here or to you really matters.
Thicken your skin. That's my best advice to you. It'll serve you better in the future.