What the actual ****? I guess I've been too busy with real life to have noticed this before... But seriously... Dafuq?
If this thread was closed...
Would it be a knot?
Just sayin'
I've been through the same thing with a faction now I wouldn't join them for anything- not that they would invite me because my stats are still shit xD.
Just gotta let it go. Sorry that this is affecting a good competition because some people really enjoy racing.
If you want this graved then report your own post and say grave.
Darn, was looking forward to this.
I guess I should just organize it myself. If I just wasn't so lazy and field-mousish.
Sorry to hear that.
Shows again that Griff is unfit for a staff position... Earlier he personally banned the linking of most hip hop songs due to certain words being used in it... even though other mods and people disagree!! He just lives by his own rules.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=2&t=16024623&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=18134998
Mentions:
Be careful when linking music with the N word
What a shame... I was really looking forward to this event :(
nobody gives a shit about your races
RACIST
Wow you give a shit what Destroys thinks of you...
You must have severe esteem issues or you really are way down on the food chain.
AOW might want you to join them.
*BREAKING NEWS*
Christmas has been cancelled due to Santa being rejected by JFK
R+ and was about to write in favour of OP but it seems likes he is just.being petty. It is absolutely ridiculous that being rejected by a faction can lead to you having a breakdown, Bob. If I had to guess, you are having a difficult time in other parts of your life and are just venting in the wrong way. Mental sickness is no joke and you should get some help if life is getting too stressful.
Formula None
i hope it hurts
People are too sensitive; cause 2 people said ur shit, doesnt make u shit. But overreacting to something like this is shitty behavior. Dunno what this prc thing was but it seemed people were gonna enjoy it.
That awkward moment when you cancel an event you made and blame the cancellation on people you hate so that the masses will give them shit but then realise that nobody gave a crap about it anyway
RIP
With this type of saltiness i'm sure you would be eligible to join fake SA
Ask MK if you can join up :)
Listen to Tyrion. He knows what he's talking about. If the person in question spoke to you in a manner that made you feel s***, then that's not the faction you go for. Unfortunately, you will meet people like this in real life as well as Torn. But keep trying different factions and eventually someone will take you on.
Bob you should ignore the whining crybabies.
Do what you want.
But dont read the forums much if your feelings are easily hurt.
Your competition was/is awesome. One of the highlights of this games recent calender.
yes