Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Captcha thing keeps reloading

Started by Tinybubble [1885249] on in Bugs & Issues.

27 replies · 208 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Tinybubble [1885249]

I am trying to train but the Captcha thing keeps refreshing not letting me do anything with it -_- This is also the second time today its happened.

Yes i tried a different browser and the first time it stopped by itself ....its just annoying
Starshine [686661]

Edge for me - since yesterday

It only happens when I try to do the captcha via the gym, if I do it via crimes it works fine

It just keeps refreshing until I close the page
don169 [340031]

I have the same thing happening to me. I go to access the gym ,it brings the captia up and keeps reloading the page. I went into setting and tried all 3 ,still keeps reloading. I'm using IE 7 on a home computer.
Philistine [475622]

Upgrade to the latest version of IE, which would be 11.

it is only the Gym one that's not working if you click on crimes the Captcha works fine. To be honest I don't want to upgrade to 11
Philistine [475622]

IE 11 is only supported on Torn for simple fixes, IE 10 won't even get that much consideration.

If you use outdated software that isn't supported and bugs are not fixed, eventually it will stop working, that is the nature of how software works.
Otter [1821671]

i still have this issue fairly regularly. i will attempt to get a video for you when it happens again.

chrome, newest verson
bbdom [247223]

I've also had this on a Windows 10 phone using Edge browser - trying to do the gym first will result in the Captcha constantly refreshing the page. Going to Crimes first will allow me to enter the Captcha number then can go back to the gym page and train. Also noticed the mobile site hasn't been working for my phone for the past month - seems to start loading in mobile then freak out to a weird resolution rendering it almost unusable unless I zoom in on stuff.
bbdom [247223]

This is still happening on my WP10 with Edge browser. When I go to the crimes page, the Captcha works with no page reloading. When I go straight to the gym page, it cycles and reloads constantly.