Does anybody have any tips for getting anywhere in class C? I seem to be perpetually stuck in fifth and sixth position which gives me no points for upgrades. How do people do this and be successful?
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Does anybody have any tips for getting anywhere in class C? I seem to be perpetually stuck in fifth and sixth position which gives me no points for upgrades. How do people do this and be successful?
Even when at sixth you still raise your drive skill. That's the most important thing in racing. I reached class B without using any point, since I wanted to save it all for my Cossworth.
Just keep racing that you'll get better and eventually start to win! :D
Everything in Torn takes ages except Duke.
Okay, cool, thanks for the advice!
Try 100 lap races to raise your driver skill. You dont need to win them just race em to get DS
That's not true. He'll take any age. He's nasty.
Use Chevrolet Corvette, use few points on it, not too much.
save your points from class D