There seems to be two dots on the page, and an arrow towards the top of the page.
Bits n bobs glitch
Started by AtieequeAtto [1193617] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- MikePence [2029670]
· 2 likes ·
Lol How they supposed to reply while in fed
There seems to be two dots on the page, and an arrow towards the top of the page.
Can you get a screenshot?
I use torn via my iPhone, could it be possible that this has occured due to using the desktop version on my iPhone? Also how do I upload the screenshot via my iPhone?
You can download the Imgur app and use that to upload a screenshot.
Is this still an issue for you?
No reply.
Closed.
Lol
How they supposed to reply while in fed
The funniest thing is I spoke up about the illicit funds and they fedded me for 7 days. They said I was using multiple accounts but when I asked them to give me the name of these accounts they refused to tell me. Lol
The funniest thing is that I spoke up about the illicit funds about how its not fair on people who unknowingly took money from people who were using multiple accounts because it happened to me, they took like 45mil from me and I didnt do anything, all I did was attack the same guy everyday and get 3-4mill off him and they fedded me for 7 days for multiple accounts and when I asked them about these so called multiple accounts and asked for evidence of these accounts like the names of these so called accounts they replied with just stick to one account when you get your account back like looooooool
The