Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Illicit Funds

Started by BraveKath [1815519] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 251 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
12
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Nesa [1815556] ×1

BraveKath [1815519]

We regret to inform you that illicit profits worth $1,085,981,702 received from User Nesa [1815556] have been recovered from your account. This net-positive value has moved from them to you in the form of money, items, points, stocks or properties. The origin of this value has been deemed illegitimate, and has been removed from anyone who profited from it

*** I have read both Topic 1 & 2 as directed by Phil's post above ***

In my role as a Leader of Relentless I have always helped any and all members to do Museum Trades for those that did not, or do not have the Museum Access ie no History Degree. Before Nesa and NNWS (who has also been fedded and I assume more funds will be deleted from me) both used to give me Thousands of Flowers and Plushies to be traded for them.

I wish I had our faction records of how many points I had given them over the years, but Lord_Gorgen got a message from Nesa dn NNWS in Skype and they asked to be kicked from the faction and he respected their request. He would have had no idea of any impact to anyone else and did not wait to discuss this in our Leader Chat, and no one knew -- I didn't even know that I had lost funds until I logged on.

I do recall Nesa gave me an Armalite once for I think it was a Christmas or Birthday gift, and occasionally sent me a gift here and there as did NNWS as they were grateful for my help to them and the faction.

I don't know what this amount relates to, but have to assume a great % is related to the the Museum exchanges, which I would do, deposit to the faction and then send to the members -- and still do when someone needs it who doesn't have History degree, though rare for us now. Maybe this relates to something else -- I don't know, but please explain and thank you for your time.

Mentions: Nesa [1815556]

Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I reverted that recovery and took a different route - since they owned a company - I've sold that for them to cover the losses (rather than the costs being passed on to you).