So I'm also one that had "illicit profits" deducted from my account. I don't remember trading with this person, I do recognize the name though (so I might have mugged him in this dog tag competition or something). The weird part is that he is not even in fed, so I don't see why I would have money deducted. Please check this.
We regret to inform you that illicit profits worth $16,211,873 received from User Miko-Chan [1714465] have been recovered from your account. This net-positive value has moved from them to you in the form of money, items, points, stocks or properties. The origin of this value has been deemed illegitimate, and has been removed from anyone who profited from it. 2017/11/259:59:17 PM
Mentions:
Miko-Chan [1714465]
Have you read the stickied topic at the top of this subforum?
I have. It would make sense if Miko-Chan [1714465] was fedded for multies, but the fact is that he isn't. I also have no events mentioning him.
Mentions:
Miko-Chan [1714465]
You mugged him 6 times a couple of months ago. He received those funds from a multiple account.
I'll refund this one.
We regret to inform you that illicit profits worth $53,536,079 received from User K3ystr0k3 [1429994] have been recovered from your account. This net-positive value has moved from them to you in the form of money, items, points, stocks or properties. The origin of this value has been deemed illegitimate, and has been removed from anyone who profited from it. 2017/11/259:30:02 PM
I suddenly got this as my events and 53mil was deducted from my account.
Now is it fair to deduct the money from my account because of someone else's wrong deed? Let's make this city fair atleast ?
Please help regarding this.All I did was mug that fellow, and in turn I received this.
Please give me proper justifiation as to why such a deduction took place.
Mentions:
K3ystr0k3 [1429994]
Start your own topic please, never user another person's topic for wealth recovery.