Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Illicit funds

Started by aabatteries [1926729] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 237 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

punk [445389] ×1

aabatteries [1926729]

I read Chedburn's posts, and I don't believe it's fair for a legitimate player to lose a large amount of money from doing business with a cheater. I legitimately did a huge amount of losses for this guy (punk), who has been fedded, about a year ago. It took a pretty significant amount of time and effort, and now I'm getting hit with a billion dollar debt? I respect this game and its devs, and I see your reasoning, but in my opinion this magnitude of punishment on fair players is not right. I am protesting multihunter's ability to punish legitimate players, and am also asking for my money back. Thank you for your time.

We regret to inform you that illicit profits worth $1,017,232,150 received from User punk [445389] have been recovered from your account. This net-positive value has moved from them to you in the form of money, items, points, stocks or properties. The origin of this value has been deemed illegitimate, and has been removed from anyone who profited from it.

Mentions: punk [445389]

Vincent_Price [2076787]

same thing happened to me. im not asking for my money back though, but just the -50m is hard enough to recover for me, I've only been playing for 3months
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

That's fair enough! The system can't see you making the attacking hits, in this case I believe we can reverse this one.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

You received an event regarding a manual check - I've removed this check and I'm instead just going to to remove this person's company which should avoid this situation affecting any other players. You should receive another check in a moment.