Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Is it Fair?

Started by hitman_boss [1601092] on in General Discussion.

3 replies · 151 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Player 1429994 [1429994] ×1

hitman_boss [1601092]

We regret to inform you that illicit profits worth $53,536,079 received from User K3ystr0k3 [1429994] have been recovered from your account. This net-positive value has moved from them to you in the form of money, items, points, stocks or properties. The origin of this value has been deemed illegitimate, and has been removed from anyone who profited from it. 2017/11/259:30:02 PM


I suddenly got this as my events and 53mil was deducted from my account.
Now is it fair to deduct the money from my account because of someone else's wrong deed? Let's make this city fair atleast ?
Please help regarding this.All I did was mug that fellow, and in turn I received this.
Please give me proper justifiation as to why such a deduction took place.

Mentions: K3ystr0k3 [1429994]

OlafderGeiger [1998145]

This city will never be fair.

It was a necessary procedure to remove the illicit money generated by multis.
Chedburn might give you your energy back, but you won't get the money back,
just post in Bugs & Issues... unless of course you actually did something wrong,
then I wouldn't post there if I were you. (the whole mugging for 53m thing, multi too stupid to hide cash and keeps getting mugged by you, very very fishy. I don't believe you one bit, and Ched might find this suspicious as well, but at least Ched can check logs.)
Soeharto [1522653]

is this fair?
bought 10 x Vicodin from your bazaar for $8,300,000.
bought 8 x Vicodin from your bazaar for $6,640,000.
bought 4 x Vicodin from your bazaar for $3,320,000.
bought 3 x Vicodin from your bazaar for $2,490,000.