42 replies · 2.19k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
46 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
caddylac[1703840]
· 33 likes · If he was the beneficiary of such wealth from rings of multies, why isn't he in fed also?
CatHead[1581564]
· 24 likes · -Its not fair I had money taken from me can you check it please? -Nah, youre a massive cheat. We caught you fair and square. -Lol, yeah. Thanks for not deleting me though and letting me keep my account despite …
BlindSniper[1864813]
· 21 likes · Herculus, I messaged you two weeks ago about your multi-ring. Looks like I was right. This guy not only assisted in the multis getting jobs in companies. He also sold the companies the multis got to 10 stars to go …
I have read both posts from Chedburn as advised by Philistine. I am an active trader and I am taxed for such a huge amount my character would not recover. I have not dealt with at least some of the names mentioned in the events. Please review.
So...are you trying to get Cursed to redo his math to figure out his approximation is not the accurate amount of what's lost? Because otherwise you are just resaying in a different way what he just said.
Oh wow. I know I speak for a few people when I say we're very interested in a breakdown of these rings (who was the biggest offender, how many accounts, how much illegitimate wealth they were responsible for etc). Not sure if it's possible but would be amazing to see, 1k accounts is crazy.
Herculus, I messaged you two weeks ago about your multi-ring.
Looks like I was right. This guy not only assisted in the multis getting jobs in companies. He also sold the companies the multis got to 10 stars to go onto the next one. He was the director in MULTIPLE companies that were sold off of ALL multis working for him.
The same multis that sent him MONEY. Yet he doesn't even get a 7 day ban? Nothing.
Herculus knew what he was doing, and gets no punishment but "let's get rid of that money".
If THAT deserves a "second" chance, almost every other infraction on this game does too. How can a person with 1k multi dealings ever be trusted to play this game honestly? All this will do is force them to get innovative with the way they cheat, which, in general, isn't good for the game.
Affirmative. The whole concept of deciding on a "main account" that is let go with a relative slap on the wrist is ridiculous at best. There is no "main account" in a multi ring. Multiple accounts INCLUDE the 'main account' and should all be treated alike as such, in my opinion. Of course, others are entitled to their own opinion, as is the developer, whose opinion will ultimately be enforced as law.
Surely you should be deleting the beneficiary account as well? Or at least a fed sentence? You said it yourself, removing money isn't a punishment it's just taking funds that were never meant to be in the game out of it.
From what I gather the 'main account' is considered to be the accounts that were established to be benefitting from the 1k multies or so directly. OP is considered a beneficiary of that although indirectly that's why they have the money taken but the ban is on the other account that benefited directly from the multies. I think