Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Illicit profits

Started by Herculus [1466096] on in Bugs & Issues.

42 replies · 2.19k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Herculus [1466096]

Ched, first of all thank you so much for your kindness towards me by not sending my account to federal jail right away.

I understand that you can fed me or you can change my networth number at anytime you want and I surely understand that it all cost by me.

As long as I am still exist as "Herculus" in this game, I will be playing passionatly for sure.

And again, thank you so much for letting me live as "Herculus" in TC.

Good luck everyone,

Herculus
CatHead [1581564]

-Its not fair I had money taken from me can you check it please?

-Nah, youre a massive cheat. We caught you fair and square.

-Lol, yeah. Thanks for not deleting me though and letting me keep my account despite that.

???


BlindSniper [1864813]

"I have not dealt with at least some of the names mentioned in the events. Please review."

...somehow you forgot people sending you billions of dollars that are confirmed multis.

"Okay, yeah... thanks for not banning me."

Ched, what is wrong with you?

You told me "no such pass exists" - but if you manually check this account and tell me it's all clear... you're a liar. Something about this is fishy, as this guy was sent 19b at minimum that was made from a 100+ bot farm, and nothing points to him? No RMT, not being an owner? Nothing?

Let's not even talk about how much he made from that 19B he was sent... You know, PROFITS OFF THINGS? Crazy Ched... Who knew money makes money.
Batman [984129]

He was only deducted about 14b. There was no deduction for the 19B random cash send and 8b trade for nothing. The whole thing is kind of surreal. Then him coming back and putting quotation marks around his name almost seemed like a slap in the face to ched.

I think this is really just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to that faction, hopefully ched takes a manual peek through it. And hopefully multi hunter also stays on top of them, hopefully being run more frequently so innocent players dont take such big hits



edit- I stand corrected. Only 83m of the 19b was recovered and 663m of the 8b trade for nothing. A real head scratcher though still
BlindSniper [1864813]

The account in question that sent him 19b managed to get this money in 2 months... of doing whatever. Only to quit immediately after sending the money.

The other account in question - "Vampyer" never had 9b in his name ever. So this means, it was sent from another account and immediately sent to herculus. Vampyer himself is a very obvious multi, and since been fedded. If that account was fedded, it must be a multi. So the money sent to him was shenanigans, yet it was never claimed illegitimate.

Ched himself has said this is from multis... The money train all goes to Herculus. Now let's ask ourselves, why did it go to Herculus and stay on Herculus?

Why was Herculus a director for multiple companies that had the same multis used to send him money in his companies? Why did he sell them once they reached 10 stars, and go onto a new company with the same ring of multis?

So many questions, but 0 answers.
Batman [984129]

Did you ever stop and think maybe Hercules is just a really nice guy? I barely know him and am tempted to send him 10b
Samael [1109901]

Ched knows what he is doing . He might have some insight data which is not suitable to make public - unlike you guys drawing conclusion based on superficial viewing.
LordWar [1927288]

Id like to add reading all the above. why is the punishment for multis not more harsher 14days in fed and the procedes removed will really go far in detering this happening again.


Eddeh [23878] Wiki Contributor

I just sent them 10b. It's my entire networth, but it's worth it because "Herculus" are some of the nicest people in the game. They're commitment and time investment has obviously done a lot for Ched's daily active player count, and reinvesting the RMT cash is a classy move on their part.
Lasky [1718783]

Agreed. Before restarting I got a 90 day fed sentence for posting a meme.. I admit it was rather tasteless and immature and I wouldn't post something of the kind now, but still xD

Also as soon as I saw that he was a member of MMCP, I wasn't surprised..