Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

illicit profits

Started by LadyLili [1193310] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 199 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

LadyLili [1193310]

We regret to inform you that illicit profits worth $380,991,432 received from Faction Revolution X [8760] have been recovered from your account. This net-positive value has moved from them to you in the form of money, items, points, stocks or properties. The origin of this value has been deemed illegitimate, and has been removed from anyone who profited from it.



I am flowers and plushies runners. I sold them and saved my money into my faction and then take out when I supposed to be used. Sometimes I played casino and saved win money in faction bank. I have lost lots of money in casino and Duke also owe me 350 mil. When I saw this event, it made me shock. What was wrong with me?
Philistine [475622]

It is at the top of this subforum, made by me and it has read me in the title.

Once you confirm you have read it this will be passed to Chedburn.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

From the logs it appears you have received a net profit of $2,643,913,648 from the faction. I.e. You've taken out $2.6b more than you've put in.