Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Beer!

Started by GucciGuy [2090779] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 17 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
GucciGuy [2090779]

selling and buying beer



I will sell and buy beer on this thread.





here's the deal (for new players)



you buy beer at bits and bobs (not always on sale there) and buy beer for $10



you contact me and sell me the beer for $100 - $300 (depends on amount and bartering)



I sell the beer for a slightly higher Price to my buyers.



Q&A



Q: Why shouldn't I just sell them on the item market for whatever price I want?



A: I have lots of buyers who will buy and the item market has fees for posting and you are not guaranteed to sell the beer.....