Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NOOOOOO!!!!!

Started by UNOSBUENOS [2085398] on in General Discussion.

25 replies · 452 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

UNOSBUENOS [2085398]

YOU EVER REGRET DOING SOMETHING BEFORE?EVER WISHED YOU COULD TRAVEL BACK IN TIME?WELL SORRY,YOU CANT!!!!!![:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:]

ITS ALRIGHT,WE ALL HAVE,RIGHT?

COMMENT BELOW THE WORST THIN YOU HAVE EVER DONE IN TORN!!!

AND VOTE ON THIS POLL,ABOUT HOW BAD IT WAS!!!

FUNNY PRIZE FOR FUNNIEST MISTAKE!!!!HAHAHAHAHHA[:laughing:] [:laughing:] [:laughing:] [:laughing:] [:laughing:] [:laughing:] [:laughing:] [:laughing:]

HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!![:evil:] [:evil:] [:evil:] [:evil:] [:evil:] [:evil:] [:evil:] [:evil:] [:evil:] [:evil:] [:evil:]


UNOSBUENOS [2085398]

ohhhhh....sorry for anyone who misunderstood and thought this was a mean post!!!!
BlindSniper [1864813]

If you imagine a 80 year old with a mental deficiency who just found out about emojis after snorting a shit load of cocaine... This thread can be somewhat funny.


OlafderGeiger [1998145]

I REGRET THAT I HAVE REMOVED MY CAPSLOCK BUTTON IN SEARCH OF MORE COCAINE AND CAN'T PUT IT BACK!!!!!! [:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:] [:cry:]

GIVE ME FUNNY PRIZE FOR FUNNIEST MISTAKE!!!!HAHAHAHAHHA[:laughing:] [:laughing:] [:laughing:] [:laughing:] [:laughing:] [:laughing:] [:laughing:] [:laughing:]



HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!![:evil:] [:evil:] [:evil:] [:evil:] [:evil:] [:evil:] [:evil:] [:evil:] [:evil:] [:evil:] [:evil:]
Drygord [2089596]

I just bought 233 stocks over my first benefit block. It ruined the entire experience for me. I wanted the exact amount. My math failed me. Bad. I will never forgive myself ..
One_Classy_Lady [873821]

I divorced the best partner ever, we're still sort of friends but will never be partners again. To go back one minute before I clicked that stupid button.

I need a funny prize to cheer me up, and I won't mention your cap lock or typos :)