$417,865,000 / $417,865,000 of illicit value has been recovered from your account. Any value that could not be recovered directly from you has been removed from other users / factions / companies it has been transferred to.
Can someone explain ?
Have you read the stickied topic at the top of this subforum?
Yeah, so? I need some explinations! I play torn for 8 years and now what? And if no one tells me what did i do wrong, ill quit!
Calm down, I have to make sure people read them before I have the account checked.
Passing to Chedburn.
Inna [1417854] sent a net value of $417,865,000 to User nextlevel [1303753]
Mentions:
Inna [1417854]
Whatever, i quit. Thanks.
Can you please send your non-illicit funds to me first?
I already gave everything, pi, cash, to random people, and made a 1$ sale on bazaar.
Networth is still sitting around 850m. Send it my way :)
Look again!
So you lied to me, then gave it away to someone else? :(
Dang...if you're going to quit over 417 million after playing for 8 years, you must not have been that great of a player. That'd take me less than a month to make, and I've been playing the game for 6 months.
People rage quit over the stupidest stuff.
Its not about the money, it has to do with the principles and the fact that chedbum is like a 'god' here.
Well, he is the lead developer and the owner.
So yeah, he is kind of like a god, as he has final say over what happens.