Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Interview with RX8

Started by Melted [1874310] on in General Discussion.

23 replies · 677 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Beerstein [1322136]

My mom told me not to facecheck links from strange men.

Let me guess though:

Reviing I am amazing reviving amazing free revive amazing, amazing revives, best revive free, spreadsheet revive, money, free, revive, lots of cash, cheap bastard Beerstein never tips me shit. Revive spreadsheet, leafeh number 2 me number 1.
Evil-Duck [1182047]

I just got a brand new MacBook Professional 15" Retina display with i7 processor, cost me a days pay, I aint about to risk a virus infection clicking that shit

Peace
megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee Committee

I just sold mine. They suck as daily drivers but are pretty damn fun nonetheless. Just riddled with problems and yea, way too much to maintain.