I cant seem to place a bounty!
bountys
Started by MobyDuck [9944] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I cant seem to place a bounty!
What happens when you try?
Do you get a message, does the button not work, etc?
Is this still an issue for you?
yes I am trying to post a bounty on someone from rAwr but I can't seem to place it but I have all the cash I need on my guy does it have to be a specific ammount? or any size bounty?
Does this issue only happen on one specific person?
Do you have any bounties out currently?
Which browsers have you tried? Is the button grayed out, simply not there?
I have no other bountys out that I can think of, and I also tried it on many people and more often than not it wont' let me place them but I use google Chrome!
Can you take a screenshot or a gif or what you see when you try to do it?
I cannot replicate this.
I tried to post a screen shot but it won't let me=(
Need more specifics than that.
Do you have Discord? If so, upload the image to Discord then copy that into Torn.
or you could use gyazo or imgur. gyazo is a screenshot tool, and imgur is an image sharing site.
gyazo for chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gyazo/ffdaeeijbbijklfcpahbghahojgfgebo?hl=en
imgur: https://imgur.com/upload
Will soft close for now.
OP has been offline for over a day.
Post back when you can get a screenshot.